Thread: Custom Jeep YJ

Custom Jeep YJ

For Sale:
    1992 Jeep YJ, frame off build, completely custom and built with the best materials and quality.

What it needs:
    - All the lights, switches, gauges, battery system etc. need to be wired. The wire I used when I wired it was not a good quality and started to fray and crack.
    I have removed all the wiring from the jeep other than the engine harness, which is fully in tact and has no issues.
    The engine harness is good and there are only 4 wires to hook up to get it running
    - The seats are gone. They were racing seats but they were too small and needed to be changed. Original seat sliders are still there though.
    - The hood, fenders, grille, and radiator have been removed.

What it has:
    Driveline: 1992 Jeep YJ frame, 2002 5.3L Vortec, 4L60e transmission completely rebuilt and beefed up to handle to large wheels (art carr shifter, deep pan),
    Stak 4x4 3 speed t-case (1:1, 3:1, 5:1)(cable shift kit), 39.5 Interco IROKS (less than 500km on them), American racing 16” x 10” outlaw II wheels,
    Dana 60 front axle: 5.38 gearing, arb air locker, high steer front knuckles, hydraulic assist steering, completely rebuilt with all new parts and seals,
    disc brakes and new calipers, 14 Bolt rear axle: 5.38 gearing, arb air locker, completely rebuilt with all new parts and seals, disc brakes and calipers,
    anti wrap torsion bar, 1 ton driveline with double CV joints able to be run in 4wd at high speed and is super heavy duty, deaver leaf springs(high quality),
    JKS quick disconnect sway bars, aeromotive a1000 fuel pump with AN fittings and hoses, JAZ fuel tank (32 gallon I believe).
    Comes with a V-mac belt driven air compressor system that is not installed and has 2 air tanks, wiring and mounting parts. It is a previously used system.

Body: YJ tub with TJ grille (round headlights), brand new steel doors, all new door/hood/mirrors/hardware, power windows, custom high clearance fenders,
    solid steel running boards, high clearance skid plate, custom front and rear bumper, rear tire carrier swings down to ground, custom flat bed (no decking on the bed)
    with air tank for on board air, custom dash with center console (the gauges, switches and everything in the dash and console have been removed
    so it can be rewired (all parts included)), (2) lightforce 240 lights converted to HID, (6) lightforce 170 lights converted to HID, headlights are HID,
    Rollcage, lokar gear indicator, under carriage lighting, oval LED lights for signal/braking/reverse

All parts removed will be included in purchase of whole vehicle.

I am open to parting of the jeep but I am not going to pull parts off. I will only separate the following items and am taking offers:

-Rolling chassis: Engine, Trans, t-case, driveline, suspension and axles, rear bumper (welded to frame), front bumper (removable)
    -Wheels & Tires (if not a lot of interest in the jeep all together)
    -Body: hood, grille, fenders, cab, flatbed
    -Anything else would be available after those major items sell. Preference will be given to those that want more items or the whole vehicle;
    I’m not in a rush to get rid of this.

Looking to get 20,000$ CDN OBO

The ONLY trade I would look at is a 2006-2008 Chevy/GMC Duramax with a 6-speed auto. Needs to be running, but doesn’t need to have a great body.

The Jeep is located in Martensville SK (10 min north of Saskatoon) but I have a trailer and could arrange delivery for the right price.
    I am open to REASONABLE OFFERS. No paypal or any of that junk.

The pictures are of the jeep before it has been taken apart as stated above. can send pictures when interest is shown
    Last edited by evan_880; 04-12-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Last edited by evan_880; 04-12-2018 at 05:58 PM.