Thread: Jeeper Creeper

Jeeper Creeper

After a long stint away from the wheeling community I am looking for another place to hang my head again. After looking high and low and all over Alberta for my needle in a haystack I couldnít find my beloved 1985 toyota 4runner I wanted. I was dead set that any vehicle had to be solid axle, as such I was forced to settle on a 2014 jeep jk 2dr sport. I must say.....I love it.

So here we go.... 2dr jk, 18 inch Black iron rims wrapped with 32Ē BFG AT KO2ís, smittybilt rocker armor, smittybilt Bumper with XRC 9500lb winch filling the hole. Iím still running the 3.21ís with open diffís which will be getting converted to front and rear eaton electricís with either 4:10ís or 4:56ís undernesth a 2.5-3Ē lift. The front dana 30 will be given itís eviction notice and sent away to exile while a marginally stronger 44 slides into itís place. I am undecided on the gear ratio just yet as Iím not sure if I want to run 35ís or not and If I can find a decent price on a stock rubi front axle with 4:10ís. Thatís what Iím working with and my future build plans.

I am hoping to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones along the way. Rae and Chris thank you both for the pleasure of meeting you two!

If 1981K20, Woody or Ryan are seeing this hit me up please. Anyone else can feel free to hit me up as well. Looking forward to wheeling with you guys and gals.

Thanks Joe

N.A.S.A. Jeep Launch Commander Toy Jeep's Avatar
    Welcome back to the zoo. You will find the jk to be as much fun as the Toyota with out the drawbacks of wheeling and older rig. I have a Toyota pick up for a while and it was fun but it required a lot of attention, my TJ is starting to get that way it needs more and more love after every run.
    Not all who wander are lost
    VE6DKS

Thanks Toy Jeep. That was part of the problem, I couldn’t find anything that was in nice shape. I am happy with what I have now. Actually happy is an understatement, I wish I had bought a wrangler years ago.I am looking forward to the run out to Vega next weekend to meet up with some of you.
    2014 JK needs a tummy tuck and suspension augmentation.

to the site. Was great meeting you on the 11th. Look forward to wheeling with you on the 21st.
    O|||||||O Beep Beep Ima Jeep O|||||||O