Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Impromptu January Run to Vega

Impromptu January Run to Vega

Hi all!

we are planning a day run on January 21st to Vega.

Everyone is welcome. Those that have been there know it is a cut line with some treed bypasses.
    The weather will be an unknown so hope for it to be nice, but plan for it accordingly. Extra layers and extra supplies would be ideal.

Meet up areas will be added - Im in Leduc and do not always get the same meeting areas as North Edmontonians.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "INCOGNITO"
    VA6MUC

I have Sunday the 21st on my calendar! Looking forward to getting out on the trails.

Gord
    Having a Jeep and no road is better than having a road and no Jeep!

2013 Sahara 2 Dr "Scraper" (The Fenderless Wonder!), R/E 2-1/2" lift, BFG MT TA's for Off Road, Rampage "Stubby" Recovery Front Bumper, Rampage Recovery Rear Bumper, Rampage driving lights in front bumper, PIIA fog lights on front bumper and Rampage fog lights in rear bumper, DayStar switch panel, IPF H4 Headlamps,
    WARN M8000 winch, Rampage Retractable RockerGuard Steps, Ten Factory chrome-moly front axles, RockHard oil pan skid plate, Teraflex diff covers, Teraflex Quick Disconnect sway bar links, Teraflex Dana 30 outer axle seals, Dana 30 Eaton TrueTrac LSD, Dana 44 Eaton TrueTrac LSD.
    It's a fun little machine!

Sounds great.
    O|||||||O Beep Beep Ima Jeep O|||||||O

Pretty sure I'll be there may bring a friend as well
    2014 JKU Sahara, BDS 3" suspension lift, BDS disconnecting sway bar links, trimmed stock fenders, Smittybilt SRC stinger front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 9.5k winch, Smittybilt SRC rock sliders, Smittybilt SRC tube doors, Rigid Duellies LED lights

Three of us are working on going as well, won't know for sure until late next week.

HikerMike, I’d like to meet up with you in Leduc and convoy out there with you. Let me know if that works and I will shoot you a pm with my contact info.

Stock Jk 2dr open diffs.
    2014 JK needs a tummy tuck and suspension augmentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptillian View Post
    HikerMike, Id like to meet up with you in Leduc and convoy out there with you. Let me know if that works and I will shoot you a pm with my contact info.

Stock Jk 2dr open diffs.
    Sure - it will help me stay on time lol.

My my cell is (780) 554-6227
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "INCOGNITO"
    VA6MUC

NA4WDA Member
    Hay man, great to meet you last night. I'll be there too. (The reptile)

K all - where is there a good meet up place in Edmonton to run together to Fort Assiniboine?
    O|||||||O Beep Beep Ima Jeep O|||||||O