Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Saskatchewan Regional Plan (NSRP)

I must have some bad posting skills. I put in my first post "NSRP Phase 1 consultations are now underway, the list of meetings are at 'Public and Stakeholder Consultations'. Exactly the same link that Josh posted. Maybe highlighting it in Green was a bad idea?

Gone back and tried another colour.
    2015 JK Sahara 'Pavement Princess'

2005 TJ Rubicon (sold)

My Build Thread

VA6STV

NA4WDA Member (renewal due) JKGK's Avatar
    I plan on attending June 26th evening session.

Gord K
    Having a Jeep and no road is better than having a road and no Jeep!

2013 Sahara 2 Dr "Scraper" (The Fenderless Wonder!), R/E 2-1/2" lift, BFG MT TA's for Off Road, Rampage "Stubby" Recovery Front Bumper, Rampage Recovery Rear Bumper, Rampage driving lights in front bumper, PIIA fog lights on front bumper and Rampage fog lights in rear bumper, DayStar switch panel, IPF H4 Headlamps,
    WARN M8000 winch, Rampage Retractable RockerGuard Steps, Ten Factory chrome-moly front axles, RockHard oil pan skid plate, Teraflex diff covers, Teraflex Quick Disconnect sway bar links, Teraflex Dana 30 outer axle seals, Dana 30 Eaton TrueTrac LSD, Dana 44 Eaton TrueTrac LSD.
    It's a fun little machine!

Ditto on planning on attending.
    73 F250 ccsb 4x4. Not so stock "Egor"
    98 Cherokee. Sorta stock. "Winchester"

I have received some feedback from the ALRE crew and we will likely see a few people attending. It sounds like 6+ in attendance from these two groups will happen.
    Trevor

2004 Land Rover Discovery 2, G4 Edition
    1998 Land Rover Defender 110, Camel Trophy -- '98 Tierra del Feugo, U.S. Team support vehicle

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.

- H.L. Mencken

At best I'll get there around 5:30. Save me a seat.
    I have a 1999 Ranger consisting of mostly Ford parts ranging from 1979 to 2005.

It's just a walk around deal. Just turn up whenever you can, they'll show you around individually or in groups.

I left it too late to setup a meeting, but if there's a few people there with the same interest, they might do something ad-hoc.

I'm going to try my best to make it out, but it's only looking 50:50 at the moment, sorry.

Steve
    2015 JK Sahara 'Pavement Princess'

2005 TJ Rubicon (sold)

My Build Thread

VA6STV