Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glassmasters 16028-118ave

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoTM View Post
    I made some headway with this today. They'd be happy to set us up with a discount. What he suggested was that they would set the club up in their system (basically an account, but without the billing format) and he would like to get an idea of the vehicles we have in club. He will then setup the discounted pricing based on the vehicle types as they can give deeper discounts for some types of vehicles. This would allow folks to still price compare if they like as they can phone any Glass Masters and get the Club price for their vehicle type. But it would also allow folks to get the same discount at any Glass Masters in the province with their membership card.

For the vehicle list I think he's looking more for general types of vehicles, not specific models and years. Do we happen to have a master list that includes vehicles, as part of the registration process? If so, I can take that and parse it down for him.
    Oh just off the top of my head.............
    Jeep:
    TJ Wrangler, JK Wrangler, Grand Wagoneer, Cherokee XJ, Liberty

Toyota:
    4runner, Tacoma, Landcruiser, Pick ups(taco's n such)

Hummer:
    H1

Ford:
    Ranger, F150/F250/350, Exploder

Chevy:
    Blazer, Pick ups

Suzuki/Geo:
    Tracker Samuri etc

Unimog

Then the cars everything from Audi, BMW, Kia, Chev, Ferd, Hyundai, Honda/Acura etc

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoTM View Post
    I made some headway with this today. They'd be happy to set us up with a discount. What he suggested was that they would set the club up in their system (basically an account, but without the billing format) and he would like to get an idea of the vehicles we have in club. He will then setup the discounted pricing based on the vehicle types as they can give deeper discounts for some types of vehicles. This would allow folks to still price compare if they like as they can phone any Glass Masters and get the Club price for their vehicle type. But it would also allow folks to get the same discount at any Glass Masters in the province with their membership card.

For the vehicle list I think he's looking more for general types of vehicles, not specific models and years. Do we happen to have a master list that includes vehicles, as part of the registration process? If so, I can take that and parse it down for him.
    Oh just off the top of my head.............
    Jeep:
    TJ Wrangler, JK Wrangler, Grand Wagoneer, Cherokee XJ, Liberty

Toyota:
    4runner, Tacoma, Landcruiser, Pick ups(taco's n such)

Hummer:
    H1

Ford:
    Ranger, F150/F250/350, Exploder

Chevy:
    Blazer, Pick ups

Suzuki/Geo:
    Tracker Samuri etc

Unimog

Land Rover

Nissan:
    Pathfinder

Then the cars everything from Audi, BMW, Kia, Chev, Ferd, Hyundai, Honda/Acura etc

ok, thanks Bear. I'll run with that.
    Trevor

2004 Land Rover Discovery 2, G4 Edition
    1998 Land Rover Defender 110, Camel Trophy -- '98 Tierra del Feugo, U.S. Team support vehicle

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.

- H.L. Mencken

NA4WDA Member
    Had them do the Toyota, Power Wagon and the Jeep this summer.
    On time, excellent pricing. NO issues.
    Recommended.