• Meetings

We hold an informal Wings Night every Thursday. Currently this is at The Refinery - 10406 Mayfield Rd NW. Starting around 5:30pm ('ish) on the restaurant side, but please check the forum to see if there are any changes. Come along and say Hi.
    10406 Mayfield Rd NW,
    The first Wednesday of the month is the NA4WDA Monthly Meeting at Ricky's All Day Grill, 12707 140th Avenue, Edmonton (no Wings Night). All Members and Potential Members are encouraged to attend. The meeting starts at 7.00, but come along early for a chat. If this falls on a holiday, please check the Shoutbox for date changes.

See You There!
  • Recent Forum Posts

DamnCj

CJ7 Re-build V2

So on closer inspection the wire block is done. Need a new one for sure.
    Kwickwire 14 circuit 1st choice about $550 (way nicer block, kill switch,

DamnCj Yesterday, 01:18 PM Go to last post
    DaveT

2018 Subaru Outback "Otto

Since I haven't been able to get any garage time lately, and my Lightforce lights are still mocked up in the basement, I decided to gamble and experiment

DaveT 04-14-2018, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    DamnCj

CJ7 Re-build V2

I popped the body off the frame and used my hi-lift to pull the whole works over the half inch it was out. Now my hood lines up reasonably well and will

DamnCj 04-14-2018, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    DamnCj

CJ7 Re-build V2

I really like kwickwire over painless. The added cutoff switch and relays on block for horn are nice. Haywire is my second choice. Ezwire my third but

DamnCj 04-14-2018, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    Toy Jeep

Greetings!

Welcome to the zoo

Toy Jeep 04-13-2018, 07:15 PM Go to last post