• Meetings

We hold an informal Wings Night every Thursday. Currently this is at The Refinery - 10406 Mayfield Rd NW. Starting around 5:30pm ('ish) on the restaurant side, but please check the forum to see if there are any changes. Come along and say Hi.
    10406 Mayfield Rd NW,
    The first Wednesday of the month is the NA4WDA Monthly Meeting at Ricky's All Day Grill, 12707 140th Avenue, Edmonton (no Wings Night). All Members and Potential Members are encouraged to attend. The meeting starts at 7.00, but come along early for a chat. If this falls on a holiday, please check the Shoutbox for date changes.

See You There!
  • Recent Forum Posts

JKGK

Newb in Spruce

Welcome to the adventure! I am looking forward to keeping up to you on the trails. Maybe we will cross paths at Wing Night or a Mtg.
    Take care.

JKGK Yesterday, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    hikermike

Newb in Spruce

Welcome to the forum!
    Enjoy the different threads and take note of the meeting and wing nights as well as the monthly events. This holiday Monday

hikermike 02-17-2018, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    RedZr2BlzR

Newb in Spruce

Hey everyone,I just joined the forum, so far it seems like there is a wealth of information on here i tend to absorb. LOL. I just bought a 2004 ZR2 Blazer

RedZr2BlzR 02-17-2018, 05:37 PM Go to last post
    hikermike

Family Day @ T.O.R.E

Family day is more of a free fo all day. They have a fire to chat and stay warm at and the toboggan hill should be pretty sweet this year. The park is

hikermike 02-17-2018, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    JKGK

Family Day @ T.O.R.E

Has anyone been in contact with TORE to advise of our plans or do they dispense with that on Family Day? They used to request some advance notice on our

JKGK 02-17-2018, 08:35 AM Go to last post